Journey through exhibits and displays that interpret our rich and colourful historic and cultural maritime heritage of the golden age of paddle steamers on the Murray River.
The “All Steamed Up” Stationary Engines, Blacksmiths & Mannum Fresh Water Classic Festival will be held at Mannum on the weekend of 19-20 November.
On the banks of the Murray River at Mannum Dock Museum, Arnold Park & Mary Ann reserve.
- Largest display of blacksmith demonstrations in South Australia
- Diesel – Steam vintage/Historical/Rare engines in operation
- Murray River cruises
- Boat concourse D’Elegance
- Mannum Fresh Water Classic & quiz
- Classic cars on display
- Live entertainment
- Food stalls and crafts
- Free shuttle bus to Mary Ann reserve
- Free parking at Mannum Football oval
- Short one hour cruises on PS Marion and PS Oscar W
For more information visit www.psmarion.com