COVID-19 | Travel Safety Information
To prevent further transmission of the Parafield COVID cluster, the government announced restrictions which commence at midnight the 18.11.20.
We will continue to take every measure possible to ensure our holiday park is safe. To do so guests must adhere to the below conditions:
- Maximum of 10 People in any gathering.
- No Visitors. Please don’t invite any visitors into the park.
- Social distancing practices still apply, including; 1.5m separation from others, limiting 1 person per 4m2 (excl. your household), and remaining in your accommodation unless absolutely necessary.
- Please practice safe hygiene etiquette. Wash your hands regularly, cover your cough & avoid touching your face.
- If you’re not feeling well please ensure you stay home for the safety of everyone.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are highest priority so we can assure you we are continuing to take hygiene measures very seriously. You can be confident that our park is being cleaned to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation.
We are constantly monitoring for any updates but will continue to follow the advice of the South Australian Government. For more information on restrictions visit the https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/business-restrictions-and-closures
If you’re unsure if you’re allowed to stay, please feel free to call us.
What should I do if I have a booking?
If any you’re uncertain about your booking please contact the park directly via email, we are being inundated with calls and would appreciate emails where possible to ensure we can get back to you regarding your booking as soon as possible. We please ask for your cooperation and patience while we endeavour to respond to everyone as soon as possible, as we are currently dealing with a large number of enquiries.
How can I keep up to date with information from Mannum Riverside Caravan Park?
Keep a close eye on our Facebook page for any updates or changes. If you have any questions specific to your booking please email the park at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Where can I go for more information on COVID-19 and travel restrictions?
For official updates about COVID-19 visit www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/response