COVID-19 | Travel Safety Information
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are highest priority as COVID-19 continues to pose a health risk across the globe. Mannum Riverside Caravan Park has ensured that our already high standards of hygiene and cleaning will be further increased for the safety and wellbeing of all.
We are actively monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and monitoring updates from the Australian Government Department of Health and will respond to any changes in policies and protocols as they arise. For the most up-to-date and accurate advice on COVID-19 from the Australian Government, please visit health.gov.au.
Are we still open?
Yes, we are open for essential travel purposes.
What are we doing to reduce the risk of COVID-19?
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are highest priority as COVID-19 continues to pose a health risk across the globe.
- We assure you that we are taking hygiene seriously. You can be confident that our park is being cleaned to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation
- From issuing your key, and amenities blocks, we’re in overdrive ensuring every touchpoint has been cleaned vigilantly
- We have closed our playground and equipment hire to minimise non-essential gatherings and promote social distancing as much as possible.
What should I do if I have a booking?
If any you’re uncertain about your booking please contact the park directly via email, we are being inundated with calls and would appreciate emails where possible to ensure we can get back to you regarding your booking as soon as possible. We please ask for your cooperation and patience while we endeavour to respond to everyone as soon as possible, as we are currently dealing with a large number of enquiries.
If I make a new booking can I change it if circumstances change?
- All guests travelling before the 30th April 2020, have a few options regarding their booking;
- Change your current booking to a later date,
- Receive a credit for monies paid to be used within 12 months of the current arrival date, or
- A full refund of all monies paid
How can I keep up to date with information from Mannum Riverside Caravan Park?
Keep a close eye on our Facebook page for any updates or changes. If you have any questions specific to your booking please email the park at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Where can I go for more information on COVID-19 and travel restrictions?
For official updates about COVID-19 visit https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-for-travellers