Arrival / check in
We look forward to welcoming you at our park at the below times depending on your booking.
Sites Check-in: 12pm
Cabin Check-in: 2pm
All ball games must be confined to the tennis court area, or the reserve adjacent to the bird sanctuary.
Bicycles / scooters / rollerblades
These are allowed during daylight hours only but guests should observe all the road rules including the wearing of helmets and necessary protective gear. CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES. These items are not to be used adjacent to the amenity blocks.
Parents are responsible for their children’s behaviour within the park and amenities provided. Children under 7 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in the amenity blocks.
The occupier of each site shall ensure that the site is kept clean at all times.
Departure / check out
All rooms/sites to be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure.
Early departures: should you wish to check out before reception opens, please make alternate arrangements the day before.
If you would like to extend your stay a second night’s tariff with apply unless otherwise arranged (depending on availability) – please do so before 10am.
Designated paths and roads are to be used at all times when walking around the park.
All reservations require a bond (deposit) to be paid at the time of the reservation. Without a bond, we are unable to make you a reservation. The minimum bond payable is equal to one night’s tariff.
Any changes to reservations, or cancellations will incur an administration fee*
All cancellations must be made directly with the park in writing.
Upon cancellation, monies paid (minus any cancelation fees) can be credited to a client account for future stays. Any money transferred for future stays at the Parks will only be valid for 12 months from the original reservation date.
No credit or refund will be available for early departures or cancellations once arrived.
Off Peak Periods
Cancellations received more than 14 days before the reservation date, will receive a refund of monies paid minus a cancellation fee.
Cancellations made within 14 days of the reservation surrender the bond (one night’s tariff). Any remaining monies can be refunded or applied to client account.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of the reservation, surrender all monies paid.
Peak and Shoulder Periods
Full payment may be required by a designated date; this will be supplied upon booking (approx. 60 days for peak or 30 days for selected shoulder periods).
Cancellations made before the designated full payment date, will receive a refund of monies paid minus a cancellation fee.
Cancellations made after the designated full payment date surrender all monies paid. If the site booked can be resold, monies paid (minus a cancellation fee) will be refunded.
3rd Party Bookings
Cancellation policies for 3rd party bookings may vary due to the specific website. Please check the specific cancellation policy included in the terms and conditions of the booking website.
Noise and behaviour
Excessive noise by guests and their visitors will not be tolerated at anytime. Absolute quiet after 10:00pm.
All fees are payable in advance and no refunds will be given.
Fires are permitted, providing the following guidelines are observed:
- Must not be lit on any day of a total fire ban, nor when the daily forecast for Murray Bridge exceeds 35°C
- Must be contained in a suitably constructed brazier at least 30cms above ground.
- Must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Must not be on any roadway, whether grass or bitumen.
- A hose or bucket of water must be nearby.
- All ashes, etc., must be disposed of ONLY in the receptacles provided for this purpose by the camp kitchen.
- All fires to be extinguished by 12 midnight.
Intoxicated or Drug affected individuals will be asked to leave.
All rubbish must be places in the bins provided.
No smoking is permitted inside the caravan park buildings, cabins and enclosed public areas. A cleaning fee may apply for cabins that have been smoked in.
All roads in the park are shared between pedestrian and vehicles. Speed limits are walking pace only.
When sites are occupied, caravaner’s are required to provide a hose to connect from the can to the sullage point.
There are many trees in the park that drop branches and debris. Staff are continually pruning to reduce the problem. Major contract pruning is also carried out twice yearly to further reduce the risk. We cannot accept any responsibility what so ever for personal injury or damage to personal property from falling branches or debris.
Patrons are responsible for their visitors and an extra fee is payable for both day and overnight visitors. Visitors’ cars must be left in the Visitor’s Car Park opposite the park entrance.
MRCP Pet Friendly Policy
Mannum Riverside Caravan Park is a ‘Pet Friendly’ caravan park and allows dogs most of the year, excluding Christmas/New Years peak period (December 23 to January 6), the Easter Long Weekend, and other long weekends. Dogs are permitted on all our caravan and camping sites so you can bring your favourite pet with you for your next stay.
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property.
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions.
- All dogs must be approved at the discretion of the management prior to being brought to the park, please contact the park in advance of arrival.
- A maximum of only two (2) dogs are permitted per booking.
- Dogs are permitted on all unpowered and powered camping sites at the park.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside tents, vans, or any other accommodation types.
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash under your control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in cabins or in any communal areas (e.g. camp kitchen, amenities block, etc.).
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after your pet which includes toilet duties too!
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park e.g. Laundry washing machines, bathing dogs, etc.
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park.
- Park Management reserves the right to evict and withhold any refunds from guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive, or is the subject of a complaint/s from other guests.